Friday, April 5, 2013

THINGS I HATE

I think I failed my exam today and now I'm in a train stuffed with people, attempting to write a blog on my mobile phone, while being crushed between the door and a 50 year old fat man. If I manage to write a decent post there's at least one thing I succeeded in doing today. As you may have noticed I'm in an incredible bad mood that I just can't shake. So I decided to blow of some steam blogging about all the things I hate.

I hate people that forget to brush there tongue, their breath stinks. I hate people that are constantly asking what you're thinking about, If I'd feel like telling you I already would've. I hate losing in a game of (insert any sport/videogame here) from somebody I don't like and than having to comfort myself with the thought that I'm "better at other things". I hate the feeling that I'm paying way too much for something. I hate rush hour. I hate rain. I hate people that walk around with the same expressionless face all day. I hate flat tires. I hate getting a Facebook update notifying me that someone I met on vacation 10 years ago wants me to play
FARMVILLE with them. I hate people who call Wednesday "hump day", there is no "hump day" everyday can be "hump day". I hate the price of Starbucks coffee and the people that feel the need to flaunt their Starbucks cup everywhere (on the street, in class, on Facebook, on Twitter). Bugs, I seriously hate bugs. I hate that thing where somebody rolls up a tea-towel and then whips someone (me) with it. I hate mornings, I'm just not a morning person. I hate the adds that play before Youtube videos and on Spotify (also just adds in general). I hate not being invited to a party that I didn't want to go to anyway, I just wanted to be invited. I hate being late, even though that happens to me quite often. I hate the way rappers are still mourning Biggie and Tupac, I've lost three grandparents since then and you don't hear me going on about it.

And last but not least: I HATE people that are always hating on everybody and everything. Wait what!?


No comments:

Post a Comment